Skin Therapist - Utah
START YOUR APPLICATION
Dermalogica is expanding our retail footprint and opening up a new luxury kiosk at the upscale Fashion Place in Murray, Utah! We are looking for an energetic Lead Skin Therapist to join a new incredible team of skin care therapists! With our hip culture, cutting-edge design, and celebrity appeal, this is the place you want to work! Working as an integral part of the team, you will have the opportunity to build lasting customer relationships while striving to meet overall store goals and objectives, providing clients with a full range of personal skin care solutions and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educate and inspire each and every customer to learn more about their personal skin care needs and experience all that is unique about Dermalogica
- Ensure all clients are FaceMapped, receive home-care solutions and a follow-up email after each treatment and product purchase
- Perform personalized skin care treatments beginning with FaceFit treatments, with a focus on ProSkin30 and the objective to moving into ProSkin60 treatments
- Maintain and increase knowledge of Dermalogica's product line and treatments by attending new product and treatment launches in house and/or at the local training center
- Achieve monthly and yearly Retail and Service productivity expectations
- Maintain a clean, organized, and professional treatment room by participating in weekly and daily housekeeping duties and ensuring the room is set up for the next shift
Education and/or Experience:
- Utah Esthetician License required
- Minimum of two plus (2+) years experience working in a sophisticated retail environment required
- Knowledge and professional experience with Dermalogica products and concepts are highly desired
- Previous experience in treatment room preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and point-of-sale system
- The ability to work weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday) and opening and closing shifts is required
- Must reside within a 30-minute commute of the store: 1691 S. State Street, Murray, Utah 84107
Apply now and become a team member for a company that provides competitive salaries, outstanding benefits including Health Benefits, Monthly Product Allowances, Profit Sharing, Annual Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, 401(k) Matching, not to mention a host of other perks. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
To be considered for this role, please complete your online application. Please know that all applications are reviewed for consideration. A member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your experience and skills are a match for the position.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
START YOUR APPLICATION