National Accounts Retail Manager - Sacramento
START YOUR APPLICATION
Located in high-density Ulta markets, the National Accounts Retail Manager (NARM) will manage the retail and service business for Dermalogica within approximately 40 Ulta stores. The NARM will work to achieve and/or exceed defined sales and service targets and create strategic partnerships with Ulta across all levels of management to grow the Dermalogica brand. Responsibilities include administration of point of sale initiatives, administration of sales data, special events, training execution of front-line sales associates and Professional Skin Therapists (PSTs). The Sacramento NARM will oversee & support 19 Core Doors (on-site) in the greater Sacramento area as well as approximately 20 Virtual Doors.
- Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, the NARM will routinely be given updates on the overall business and learn of marketing strategies and company priorities. Working together they will collaborate on strategies to drive the business and deliver on defined objectives.
- Communicate with Ulta brand partners to ensure consistent in-store messaging
- Create store-specific action plans to achieve targets and objectives involving store management and PSTs
- Plan and execute promotional activity, special events, and new launches
- Execute visual merchandising guidelines
- Understand the management of inventory through communication with store management
- Execute VIP and store-generated events with the team and independently to ensure targets are met
- Host education programs designed to enhance sell-through and the growth of the service business
Develop Store and District Level Relationships:
- Arrange quarterly meetings with Ulta district and senior-level management team to review store performance, address challenges and build a collaborative strategy to deliver on objectives
- Meet regularly with store management teams to discuss the business and plan strategically to deliver on defined results for both service and retail objectives
- Secure support needed from Ulta district level management to execute marketing programs and point of sales objectives
- Partner with Ulta and utilize local resources to quickly fill open PST positions
- Partner with Ulta and Dermalogica Education to ensure all PSTs are compliant with education
- Plan and execute Round Robins, Stay & Play, and Cluster trainings in partnership with education
Manage Administrative Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain an effective calendar
- Complete administrative responsibilities in a timely manner
- Manage Time & Expense responsibly in accordance with applicable corporate policy and procedures
- Manage Dermalogica Education procedures ensuring all PSTs are scheduled for appropriate training classes
Education and/or Experience:
- Esthetics license preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of sales and/or education experience within the prestige skin/retail industries
- Multi-door account management required
- Experience coaching and training strong retail teams by role-modeling sales/service behaviors in-store
- Strong knowledge of basic computer skills, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- The position will require extensive driving – a good driving record is a must!
- Great communication, planning, and organizational skills
Other Skills and Abilities:
- A personality that thrives in a highly competitive, fast-paced environment
- Professionalism - the ability to interface with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to anticipate problems and think ahead, quickly identifying and working through obstacles
- Be an effective Educator; ability to connect with both licensed professionals, general staff, and customers
- Adept at handling multiple tasks under pressure and meeting appropriate deadlines
- Highly effective in execution: deliver objectives, prioritize and plan work actions, establish and meet goals
- Innovative - displays original thinking and creativity; meeting challenges with resourcefulness and positivity
- Strategic thinking - ability to create and execute strategies by market, while having the flexibility and knowledge to revise plans mid-course if necessary
- The ideal professional has a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude, enjoys working side by side selling with team members, and training in-store staff
Apply now and become a team member for a company that provides a fleet vehicle, competitive salaries, outstanding benefits including Health Benefits, Monthly Product Allowances, Profit Sharing, Annual Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, 401(k) Matching, not to mention a host of other perks!
To be considered for this role, please complete your online application. Please know that all applications are reviewed for consideration. A member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your experience and skills are a match for the position.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
START YOUR APPLICATION